Freitag, 25. April 2008

This is only a test!


This more or less little post, my dear readers, is only for my best friends, which so numbersrich my blog visit have for a few days!
I was totaly from the socks, as I the much visitors seen have, which on my pillows looked, which I in my blog had put. I thought, I must brake together !
So a colossal accumulation of people had I never before!
I know, that it something special is, if man pillows from TILDA and AMY BUTLER shows! Is it not so, other? I hope, dear searchmachines, that I you pleased have!
And say nothing! Iknow yet, that my Englisch wonderful is! I exercise it yes too yet since many years. I am very proud of me! Now must I good bye say!

Bye bye!


PS: The tipp for this out fallen test have I from my dear withbloggerin Caro! On this place want I you say thank you: Thank you! Look we, if he funzs!



Tilda Amy Butler
Tilda
Tilda
Tilda
Tilda
Tilda
Tilda
Tilda
Tilda
Tilda
Tilda
Tilda
Tilda
Tilda


PS: And please think not, that I now totaly throughturned am!
It's very Ernest! I must go the case of the ground!


@caro
Du hast recht!
Gugg:

Hätt ich das um 23.30 gemacht, wärens mehr gewesen *sicherbin*
Also, wer mit seinem Zählerstand unzufrieden ist, muss einfach unauffällig ein paar Suchmaschinencatcher einbauen*g*



12 Kommentare:

*Sweet*Caroline* hat gesagt…

*kicher*

GLG, Sabine

Brigitte hat gesagt…

aha "gg"

LG
Brigitte

Maya... hat gesagt…

hi hi...ich schmeiss mich weg :-)

glg maya

Sabine hat gesagt…

ich bin übrigens die aus COLCHESTER wenn ich tagsüber mal reinschaue ;-)

SOFFEL-DESIGN hat gesagt…

*lach*

LG Soffel


P.S. nun sind aber heute alle Counterzähler verschwunden... hast du damit auch was zu tun? *schieflach*

Caro hat gesagt…

Höhö, so einfach läßt es sich also manipulieren! Und ich hab Dich auch schwer im Verdacht wegen der anderen Counterzähler ... *gg* Los, rück sie wieder raus!
LG von Caro

Unknown hat gesagt…

Bist du leis, Caro!!!! Das darf doch keiner wissen, dass die alle bei mir sind! Muss noch ein wenig dran arbeiten und dann habt ihr sie wieder, versprochen!

LG Vroni (man nennt mich auch den Bill Gates der Blogger)

Pepelinchen hat gesagt…

Kreisch und lach weg!

Danke für diese amüsante Erheiterung meines Abends!

:-)

LG Petra

Ex hat gesagt…

*gacker* sehr nett!

Feenwerkstatt hat gesagt…

Ich lach mich weg!!! Du hast mir meinen Montagmorgen versüßt, liebe Vroni ;0)))

Viele Grüße von Anja

Ute {benbino} hat gesagt…

ich lach mich schlapp, vroni ;o))

gglg
ute

frau♥Kaeptn hat gesagt…

Ach Vroni, Du bist echt die BESTE...ich könnt mich hier beömmeln!

You made my day!

GLG Simone